Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One More Day to Knitting


Thanksgiving is almost here and then I have 4 whole days off to knit and have fun! Yay!

We have begun a tradition of having Thankgiving on Wednesday night so that the kids can have Thanksgiving with their friends. It works out fantastically as it gives us a chance to sneek off to our cabin in the Adirondacks.

The Adirondacks - that's where I caught the bug to start knitting again while reading Debbie Macomber's book "A Good Yarn". There is a wonderful, friendly little shop there inside a hardware store! You'd never know that a knitting shop resided inside, but the store is well known for having hardware and anything else you could possibly want. The ladies in the shop are so helpful and nice and a sample of a tank top caught my eye. I was hooked again!



I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Barbara

No comments: