I just received a shipment of Cascade 220 yarns to put up on the website. We've got 220 wool in beautiful heathers and solids and Superwash in a few select colors. It feels wonderfully soft and it's a whopping 220 yards to beat.
The 220 Wool is great for everyday knitting and felting too! We're selling it for a nice price too . . . $5.99 per skein. Visit http://www.yarnbarrel.com/ for the selection of colors. If there is something you'd like, that I don't carry, I'd be happy to order by the bag for you. Just send me an email - barbara@yarnbarrel.com.
I'm working on an afghan made out of Misti Chunky Alpaca http://www.yarnbarrel.com/product_info.php?cPath=50&products_id=127. It's a nice green melange and soooooo cuddly soft. I'm sure that Karn is going to love to cuddle up in it when I give it to her! I'm using a Misti International pattern called "Softest Chunky Throw" - see it at http://www.yarnbarrel.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=187. It's really coming out nice. I'll take a pix when I can get outside during the day to do a photo op.
Hope you enjoy! Happy knitting!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a great price on the Cascade, one of my favorite yarns! I'll definitely shop your site when I need more yarn : )
Happy to have you! I welcome all comments.
Thanks!
Post a Comment