Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Soak Wash Ad Dress


I, like many others, saw the Clara Dress in the Soakwash ad and just HAD to have the pattern. Well, it only comes as a kit, so you have to buy the Tutto Opal-Isager Alpaca 2 along with it. Unfortunately, the yellow as shown in the ad is discontinued, so I bought the purple - #013. I've seen other sites where people were already working on the dress and love the yarn, so - what the heck.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!!
If you'd like to purchase the kit here is the info: (why make you all go out there looking for it yourself.) The Tutto people were super nice and said that there was a lot of interest and they thank the SoakWash people for their help.
TUTTO Opal-Isager, 137 W. Water Street, Suite 220, Santa Fe, New Mexico, (877) 603-6725

No comments: